[Zope-dev] dev and cvs

Dave G DAve@mail.netraven.com
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 19:53:00 -0800

I hope this is the right place to ask this :^)

I got and compiled cvs, it works fine. I made a quick shell script for it,
now I just type "getzope" and it goes after the latest version. No problem,
tested it Friday night.

As a newcomer to cvs I got a silly question, do I built zope in the same
directory that the cvs uses? or do I need to copy it over to a temp
directory for playing, deconstructing, etc.

DAve.

"On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at
the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait, and waiting -- died"