[Zope-dev] Python 1.5.2b2 and Zope ODBC problems

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:45:09 -0400

I'm trying to run Zope on WIN32 with python15.dll from 1.5.2beta2 (but I
did re-add PySequence_In).

As I recall from previous messages, the python15.dll shipped with Zope
is "special", and has some modules compiled with it that aren't normally
in python15.dll

Is this true? Can someone clarify this?

Anyway, I can get it to mostly work, but my ODBC DA isn't working. I'm
not sure if this is an incompatibility with sql.pyd, or a missing function in
python15.dll.

I get an exception as follows: