[Zope-dev] AW: [Zope-dev] Security tab in home grown Product

Stefan Franke sfranke@cdc-group.com
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 17:12:11 +0100

It seems (just a guess) your Product inherits permissions
for attributes it doesn't have. Do you define or inherit
manage_main in your Product class? You could try to
force a breakpoint at the beginning of
manage_changePermissions via

  import pdb; pdb.set_trace()

and inspect the variables there.

manage_changePermissions itself is called directly from
the security management form. Maybe this can light things
up a bit.

Stefan