[Zope-dev] error when starting with ZServer

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:11:52 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Service Informatique CHSR wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is a weird error I get. Hope that it can be useful to track down
> a bug.
>
> I've got a base (Data.bbb.*) that is served by a PCGI/Apache Zope.
> When I publish this base with ZopeHTTPServer, no problemo, it just
> work fine. However, If I try to publish the base with ZServer, I get this
> traceback:

ZServer probably picks the cPickle file from a different installation.
Try adding the following in your start.py file in the ZServer directory.

import sys,os
sys.path.insert(0,os.path.join('..','lib','python'))

My guess

Pavlos