[Zope-dev] Who wrote the Calendar tag?

David Brown davidbro@home.com
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 11:22:06 -0800

I'm curious because after playing with it, I modified it a little
(and fixed a bug), and I want to give my changes back.

To summarize my changes:

I added 3 properties -

	bordercolor: controls the color of the border the calendar
	draws around the elements (default '000000')

	spacing: the spacing between calendar elements (also the
	width of the border drawn in 'bordercolor') (default 2)

	padding: the padding within each calendar element's cell
	(default 4)

They are coded so that if you don't specify them, the calendar
draws as it always has.

The bug that I fixed concerned the setting of the 'right' property, it
seems that the code would ignore any settings you provided and used
the default value.  I changed it so that it only uses the default if
it was not previously set.

If people want me to, I can just post it to the list, but I'd
rather send it to the original author, and let them upload it
to the contribution area on zope.org.

dave