[Zope-dev] y2k

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 26 May 1999 11:13:22 -0400

I believe Brian checked these changes in earlier today.

Thanks for the patch, BTW.  I think your our number #1 patch
contributor, but sometimes I get all these Martijns mixed up.  Your both
cool! ;)

BTW, a successful way Mike Pelletier and I have avoided confusion is to
keep our first names different.  People seem to think in terms of first
names, especially on lists, so calling myself Michel and he calling
himself Mike has helped (I think, at least I don't get confused about
who I am anymore).  So maybe one of you guys could go by a nickname?
Just a suggestion, there isn't really a big issue here.

-(yes-my-name-is-really-spelled)Michel