[Zope-dev] zope-dev: ? fully render dtml in an external method ?

Dr. Ross Lazarus rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Sun, 30 May 1999 14:33:35 +1000

In an external method, is there a simple way to get a fully rendered
html representation of a zope dtml method/document ?

eg, I can loop through all the things I want using

     types = ('DTML Document','DTML Method') # meta types to snarf

     for t in types:
           for fooname,foo in self.objectItems([t]):

With dtml method foo, I can call str(foo) and get an html quoted version
complete with zope tags...not quite what I had in mind. I've tried
HTML(foo) from DT_HTML without success...is there some simple way to do
this !?