[Zope-dev] ObjectManagers and their children

Thu, 4 Nov 1999 09:35:25 -0000

I also feel a little worried that a future version of a class
might add a class attribute which clashes with a pre-existing
instance attribute added by the user.

The protection you describe won't help if the attribute is added
in an earlier version, before that class attribute was added.

Has anyone else explored this potential problem?