[Zope-dev] What's the problerm?

Victor.Zhai@ogilvy.com Victor.Zhai@ogilvy.com
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:57:05 +0800

Hi,
    I have replace my old zope system to Zope-2.0.1,And then appear some
problerm.
    A user have been set up in the Root directory "acl_users" and I want to
ftp to ZServer with it.But when pass the Username and Password.It cannot
list the root dirctory.(Permission denied). I give this Local Role the
Manager's above Owner right. But It can work properly within the first ZOpe
version. Can some one help me.

Thanks a lot.
   Victor zhai

"WorldSecure Server <ogilvy.com>" made the following
 annotations on 11/16/99 13:46:32
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the Ogilvy Group shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.