[Zope-dev] ctsybasemodule

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:35:59 -0500

Actually we aren't.  ctsybasemodule was pretty ripe with problems and
bugs, so we wrote our own which is still in the hands of the testers who
helped pay for its development.  It will be releases as soon as they
give it the OK.  Which should be very soon.

Mind you, our 'module' is not a Python DB API complient module, but
rather a thin wrapper around the sybase ctlib C library.  A DB API
module could be quicky and easily written with our C module, but we have
not written one and we don't plan on it.  The only thing we are
providing is the new C module and a Zope Sybase databse adapter.

-Michel