[Zope-dev] ANN: NotMail v0.2.0 alpha Available

Ben Leslie benno@sesgroup.net
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 01:13:55 +1100

Hi everyone,

After much playing around I finally have a NotMail release. This is still
very much alpha but will give those who are game a chance to have a look at
it, find some bugs, make some patches and give me any further suggestions
for the future of NotMail.

My main concern at the moment is to get this release stable and before
working on extra features so this is where my priority is at the moment.

I have tested this on UW Imap and Exchange servers. Please read the about
document for more detailed information.

Breifly features are:

View MIME message
Send attachments
Manage messages and folders
Use a readonly addressbook (readwrite soon)

There are still some rough edges which I would have liked to clean up before
releasing but I have exams in the follwoing week so I thought getting something
out would be better than getting nothing out.

Please send any bug reports to benno@sesgroup.net

Cheers,

Ben Leslie