[Zope-dev] Writing custom folderish products

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 19:58:22 -0600

Martijn Pieters wrote:

> Going through the source I found some stuff involving all_meta_types,
> meta_types and lots of magic code (to me) that seems to make products
> addable to folders. Zope's sources could use some documenting though.
> I am assuming there is a clean mechanism to say: 'these products can
> only be added to this ObjectManagerish product, and nowhere else'.
> Could a real Zope Guru speak up now?

Heh, I hate to tell you this, Martijn, but to almost everyone reading this, YOU
are one of the "real Zope Gurus".  I think your Zope Zen level is at least three
koans higher than mine. :)

Tres Seaver         tseaver@palladion.com    713-523-6582
Palladion Software  http://www.palladion.com