[Zope-dev] ANN: NotMail v0.2.0 alpha Available

Ben Leslie benno@sesgroup.net
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:39:26 +1100

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Lalo Martins wrote:

> Ben,
>
> I realize your NotMail is still pretty much an alpha, but would
> you say your IMAPAdapter is stable enought to base other
> products on it? (I'm thinking of a read-only interface I'd use
> to make mailing list archives publicly available)

IMAPAdapter is also pretty alpha. I will try at the end of this week to publish
some documetation for the whole package.

If you have time to help find the bugs in IMAPAdapter then please go right
ahead and use it, if not wait I would wait a couple more weeks until I have
it more stable.

Cheers,

Benno