[Zope-dev] RE: [Zope] How do I make an external object persistent?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:31:42 -0500

Moved to zope-dev

For an object to exist persistently in zope, its class must subclass
Persistence.Persistent.

You can, however, utilize other classes in external methods.  Note that
the *instances* of these classes will not persist across external method
calls.

-Michel