[Zope-dev] Re: mozilla and zope, update.

Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:10:41 +1100

Just an update - Mozilla, as of the current builds,
works fine with the zope management screens.

The build I'm using is 1999112208, and it's really
quite nice for zope. (and for not having to deal with
Netscape4's appalling style sheet handling)

I'm going to try and make a sidebar link that links into
Zope's management sidebar - that would be way cool.

Now if only ftp worked properly :)

Anthony