[Zope-dev] Copy and paste is not working in custom folder product

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:29:48 -0600

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Thanks for this clue! I don't know what to do now, though. My .dtml files
> don't reside in subdirectories. Though it's very well possible it's due to
> some of the other odd stuff I do. :) How'd you change the way you loaded
> your .dtml files?

I changed

manage_addPythonMethodForm=HTMLFile('www/methodAdd', globals())

_www = os.path.join(package_home(globals()), 'www')
manage_addPythonMethodForm=HTMLFile('methodAdd', _www)

All I can figure is that loading the HTMLFile with a pathname instead of a
basename somehow caused the problem.

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am