[Zope-dev] Getting an objects properties

Leon de Heus hapkido@kabelfoon.nl
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 13:25:22 +0000

Hello,

I'm trying to write an external method that exports an object to the
filesystem as a folder, with all its properties stored in files.

I have a prototype working in wich I use 'dir(self)' to get a list of
all the properties of the object. It kinda works now, but I was
wondering what the correct way is to get all the properties wich are
stored for an object in de objectdatabase. Do I have to access them
through the propertysheets ? And what happens then if I delete one from
a propertysheet, but the object still has it stored?

Thanks for any help.

Kind regards,
Leon de Heus.