[Zope-dev] Re: Bug patches and Product update

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 17:25:50 +0200

Anthony Pfrunder wrote:
[announcement of VisualZope which I'll be installing now]

> XMLDocument has lots of bugs in it (sorry Amos ;) most of which are fixed
> in the subclasses within VZ.  One which I haven't patched yet is
> insertBefore(newchild, oldchild).  For some reason if you pass it
> getFirstChild it will dup this node and then insert your newchild.

Have you mailed Amos/added these to the collector? I'm sure he'll
appreciate this a lot. And me too -- I want XMLDocument to be as bugfree
as possible. :)

If you have anything for XMLWidgets, please mail me. :)

Regards,

Martijn