[Zope-dev] XMLWidget ldemo undeletable.

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 02:30:35 +0200

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Now probably there's already some script in the utilities directory that
> does the trick... Hm, looking at it you might be able to use bbb.py to
> generate a report on what transaction caused the mess, and then manually
> truncate your database to a state before that.

Okay, I was wrong. :) I just tried bbb.py and this won't work; it won't work
on ZODB 3. I imagine Digital Creations could have some hacked up ZODB 3
reporting/manipulation tools lying around. If so perhaps it'd be a good idea
to release some of them (if only so we can study the source code for
inspiration).

Regards,

Martijn