[Zope-dev] PTK Model

Thilo Mezger thilo@gonzo.innominate.local
22 Oct 1999 13:10:14 GMT

Michel Pelletier <michel@digicool.com> wrote:

> Ok, we figured it out.  If you generate the HTML on a Linux machine,
> they look aweful.  If you generate it on a Windows machine, they look
> normal.

i think the GIF's are looking this aweful when being created on a
linux machine because the software couldn't render a scaled font
properly (or it's using a wrong one or is scaling a bitmap font or
something).  maybe you can use a different font when creating the
GIF's ...?

about the missing style sheets file, just create an empty file and
then it will work without having to turn off style sheets in netscape.

cheers
thilo

--
mezger@innominate.de