[Zope-dev] Root partition growing uncontrolably during atransaction

Jason Spisak webmaster@mtear.com
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 15:48:57 -0800

Andrew,

I didn't know about the du tool.  Here it goes.  BTW it completely
trashes everything when this happens, so I hope I can find out and give
evryone a heads up when using large datasets and the Catalog.

Thanks Andrew!

Jason