[Zope-dev] zope developers?

Michael Bernstein mbernstein@profitscape.net
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 15:40:30 -0700

Damien Morton wrote:

> Hypothetically speaking, if I posted to this list looking for a handfull of python coders, and more specifically, zope coders, to work on a large portal site in Manhatten, how many people might be interested (assuming competetive pay rates).

Hypothetically speaking, you should probably be a bit more specific. Permanent
positions or contract? In either case, is telecommuting acceptable or would you
require onsite presence? Etc.

Speaking for myself, I might (hypothetically), be interested, but I'm more of a
Zope-aware designer and information architect than a coder.

Michael Bernstein.
 FIAWOL (Fandom Is A Way Of Life)
 http://root.perens.com/fiawol_com