[Zope-dev] ZClass superclassing DTML Document

Jason Spisak jason@mtear.com
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:09:17 GMT

No dice.
Interesting thing is, this happens if I use DTMLMethod as the Base class
too.

Here is my addForm code:

<!--#with "FooClass.createInObjectManager('my_id', REQUEST)"-->

<!--#if "REQUEST.has_key('file')"-->
<!--#call "propertysheets.FooProperties.manage_changeProperties(
	   resume=REQUEST['file'].read())"-->

       <!--#call "manage_edit(template,REQUEST['title'])"-->

       <!--#call reindex_object-->

The ZClass is CatalogAware first, then DTML Document second in Base
classes.
The value of id for the object is not coming up.  If I try to rename it in
the management interface, it shows the id is '<string>', and when I click
rename it goes to '.' as the action.  That can't be right.

Jason Spisak