[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] Need a list of words not indexed by Catalog

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:32:52 +0200

Rik Hoekstra wrote:

> [...]
[snip]
> It seems like you run into a _lot_ of complexities with multilingual issues,
> and still these are real issues for many of us.

Yes, very real issues. Suddenly ZCatalog isn't the almost-ready tool to
add searchability to the website I'm building anymore.. Now I need to do
quite a bit of extra work, I imagine..

Regards,

Martijn