[Zope-dev] "upgrading" from ZPublisher to full Zope and need enlightenment

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:28:46 -0400

I believe, possibly on the old site, that there is a Zope produce that
lets you plug bobo apps directly into the Zope space with no
modification.

http://www.zope.org:8080/Download/Contrib/ExternalObjects.tar.gz

I think this is it.  Someone probably needs to adopt this orphaned
child.  (I think maybe Amos wrote it, Amos?)

> Kudos for the greatly improved documentation on the Zope web site!
> Between the tips, HOWTO's, and being able to play w/it myself in an
> environment with some pre-existing content, it really helped things to
> gel.

Thanks, we're trying!

-Michel