[Zope-dev] PATCH: VisualStudio Product

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:26:00 -0400

I downloaded it and couldn't make head or tail of it.  The files wanted
to be named VisualStudio_Core and Examples.  I sniffed them a figured
they were .zexp, so I imported VisualStudio just fine into my Control
Panel.  I tried to import Examples but it said it was truncated.  I
tried twice.

It seems to me that if the Examples contain required material (it says
'required') that mabey they should become classes in the Product itself,
and start to develop a 'standard' widget set.  Widget's just smell like
classes to me.  Granted I have no idea how your Product works at this
point, but I want to try it!

Can you and Martijn give quick 10,000 ft overviews of your products?
I'm going to d/l martijn's right now.

-Michel