[Zope-dev] Catalog text search returns unexpected hit

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:53:49 -0400 (EDT)

I have a large catalog, and I'm performing a search on a very modest
subset of that catalog (searching with a meta_type= that selects from
among about 200 objects).  For the most part things are working as
expected, but I have at least one case where a search term brings
up a particular object that does *not* have that search term in
the field on which the search is performed.  Has anyone else
seen anything like this, and does anyone know how I can go about
inspecting the guts of the catalog to try to figure out why this
object is coming up when it shouldn't?

--RDM