[Zope-dev] ZCatalog and national language searching

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 08:13:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hello!

   Do you know there is Zope Internationalization Project (ZIP)?

   Do you know there is Russian Python/Zope Mailing List?
echo subscribe python | mail majordomo@list.glas.net

On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Andrew Golovin wrote:
>      ZCatalog  object  do  not search in national encoding (CP1251 for
>      example) text in TextIndex. Where is clue?

   Do you have correct locale for Win12151? Did you start Zope with correct
locale settings?

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru