[Zope-dev] Re: Catalog reindexing in Zope

Dyon Balding dyon@adroit.net
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:01:41 +1000

On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 03:04:40PM -0400, R. David Murray wrote:
> I'm having the same problem.  I call self.reindex_object() at the end
> of my edit method, but the catalog does not get updated.  If I
> call reindex_object by tacking it onto the end of the URL for my
> object, the catalog gets updated.  Is there a trick to getting
> reindex_object to work from a python product?  I'm using the
> default catalog name, by the way.

i haven't looked at why but i've noticed with some of my code, that
if i do two calls to reindex_object, things magically worked better.

-d

--
Adroit     |        Dyon Balding             dyon@adroit.net
Internet   |                          http://www.adroit.net/