[Zope-dev] zope imap server?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:43:17 -0700

mindlace wrote:

> Zopistas,
>
> Paul Everitt mentioned that someone was working on a Zope imap server.

Yeah that's me.

> I'd very much like to get in touch with whoever's working on that,
> because it would be ideal for several projects I'm trying to put
> together.

You'll have to write a fair bit of code to integrat it into Zope.
Presently, it's *just* a basic IMAP server with alot of defined
intefaces to access message storage, authentication etc...  Also some of
the more tricky IMAP command are not implemented yet.  Other than the
fact that it's not done it's actually pretty nifty. ;)

I'll put this up on my Wiki tonight and send a URL to the dev list.

-Michel