[Zope-dev] Extensions directory

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:14:55 -0400

In CVS at least (and maybe in stable revs?), Jim F. provided the
capability to store external methods within a Product directory's
'Extensions' directory, referenced by an external method in a module
with the name "ProductName.ModuleName".  So if you've got an extension
directory that has lots and lots of external methods from lots and lots
of Products, you can break them up and store them in their respective
product Extension dirs.