[Zope-dev] Zope instability problem

TFE WSD JARVIS JOHN jarvis.sd082@ex.tel.co.jp
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 18:50:27 +0900

Thank you! Thank you!
I've looked over some of the other things there, too.
I'll try some of the debugging suggestions posted around.

One thing to add: Zope crashing under stress doesn't seem to be
related to the Oracle connections.

'list_mon_detail' is an SQL Method but today I found that I get the
same results with a regular DTML Document in a folder with no SQL
objects at all. It just takes longer and I have to hit it harder.

John Jarvis