[Zope-dev] Reference files in a product folder

Morten W. Petersen morten@src.no
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 21:19:53 +0200 (CEST)

> So in a DTML document within an instance of zclass 'main' called
> 'maininstance':
>
> <dtml-var "myimagename.absolute_url()">
>
> will work.

Mm, but that wasn't my problem. (I apologize for being vague).

> This *might* be considered a bug
> if we were sure that we really, truly wanted to allow images to be methods
> of zclasses.  But I think for now it's one of those grey areas.

Okay. What about script-files? I've got a product up (devel) under
Members/morphex, that relies on a couple of JavaScript files (which are
too big to include on every page).

The product is a JavaScript news-roller, btw, that utilizes a hack I did
on Zope 2.1.3 (yes, the patches are there). It's works for NS4,IE4 and
IE5; and has appropiate fallbacks for old javascript-enabled browsers and
browsers without support for javascript.

-Morten