[Zope-dev] Method LookUp

Andre Schubert andre.schubert@geyer.kabeljournal.de
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:31:14 +0200

Hi,

I have a little problem but i have no solution for this. I have a
project, with many subfolders and their own manager.
These managers can add a method called local_nav, where they can store
their local navigation-infos. The standard_header-method should look for
this local_nav method only in the current folder, but if there is no
local_nav, then the local_nav-method of the parent folder would be
opened.

I use this code to look after local_nav:

     <dtml-with title_or_id only>
     <dtml-if local_nav>
      <dtml-in local_nav>
      </dtml-in>
     </dtml-if>
     </dtml-with>

The method local_nav should only be opened with the standard_html_header
when there is local_nav only in this folder.

please help