[Zope-dev] [Zope] App isolation

Monty Taylor mtaylor@goldridge.net
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 19:33:46 +0200

I'm fairly sure there's already a Zope COM interface, and I know Zope
can
do xml-rpc. And SOAP support is coming. So I would suggest building it
as an XMLRPC
or SOAP server, and then use the Zope client functionality already there
connect to it. I wouldn't do COM because I'm an Open Source bigot.

Monty