[Zope-dev] Cache-bug in handling of files

Peter Arvidsson peter@innodev.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:01:03 +0200

So there is nothing else I can do but to make my files open in a new
window then...

But what I dont understand is why IE doesnt send any If-Modified-Since
header? Shouldnt it always do that if the settings are not set to never
update cached files?

Peter