[Zope-dev] LoginManager.

Terje Malmedal tm@funcom.com
22 Aug 2000 15:00:25 +0200

[Bill Anderson]
> Terje Malmedal wrote:
>>
>> Can anybody please provide a simple example of a working usersource
>> written in python?

> Look at the UserSource source for LoginManager and Membership.

I did that. I feel I am missing something obvious.

What I do is:

  * create a folder named "/test"
  * inside /test I choose login manager from the "avaliable objects" drop down.
  * select "solid user source" from the menu.
  * press "add"
  * create an index_html which Anonymous is not allowed to see.

When I access /test from an unauthenticated webbrowser it finds that
it can't view it and pops up the username/password window, but neither
retreiveItem nor anything else gets called.

Does anybody have any clues?

I am using Zope 2.1.6 LoginManager 0.8.6 and ZPatterns 0.3.0

--
 - Terje
tm@funcom.com