[Zope-dev] A couple of possible Python Scripts bugs

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 08:49:24 +1100

Evan Simpson wrote:

>From: Itai Tavor <itai@optusnet.com.au>
>>  First, when trying to add a Python Script, I sometimes get:
>>
>>  Error Type: AttributeError
>>                  Error Value: tx
>
>Thanks! Fixed in CVS.
>
>>  return container.domains
>>
>>  returns AttributeError.
>>
>>  This does not occur if I try to read a property on the first
>>  propertysheet in the ZClass. Also, getProperty('domains') works in
>>  the Python Script. And this Python Script:
>
>Sorry, I can't replicate this on Zope 2.3 alpha 1.

I'm the one who should be sorry. I forgot to mention I was using
2.2.4. And I know Python Scripts are not certified to work with
2.2.4, so this is pretty much irrelevant. I'm glad the first item
turned out to be a real bug!
--
Itai Tavor                    "Je sautille, donc je suis."
C3Works    itai@c3works.com              - Kermit the Frog

"If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"