[Zope-dev] more on keyword indexes

Josh Zeidner jmz_phylogenic@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:10:59 -0500

Hello,

  Thanks for all the replies.  Its seems there are two conflicting answers
to my questions.  Steve Alexander says that it is possible to query indexes
using the syntax <dtml-in "Catalog.searchResults( doc_keywords =
['one','two','ect'] >.  However, Dieter says that it is not yet possible to
query for more than one keyword at once.  It seems to me that these two
sentiments are mutually exclusive.  Am I mistaken here?

-josh