[Zope-dev] DTML Documents == DTML Methods that are anchored?

The Doctor What docwhat@gerf.org
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:47:40 -0600

What are the differences between DTML Documents and Methods
internally?  I was just thinking about the problems every new user
(and experienced users, every so often) have regarding DTML
Documents vs DTML Methods.

Aren't they really the same except that Documents are anchored (ie,
don't allow aquisition from the caller, but only from the location
of the Document)?

If that is true, couldn't they be simplified as a (example name)
DTML Object that had an "anchor" flag?

Just a thought.

Ciao!

--
So Buddha walks into a pizza parlor and says: "Hey, make me one with everything."

The Doctor What: Need I say more?                http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC