[Zope-dev] ODBC on linux

Gabor Melis gabor.melis@essnet.se
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 17:22:08 +0100

In a possible future scenario, I may have a Zope server running on
linux while having an oracle db on a vms machine. I wanted to make
sure this can be easily set up without having to deal with oracle
stuff. That's why I asked for ODBC first. In fact ODBC is preferable
to me because there may be even (god help us all) Access dbs.

Gabor