[Zope-dev] Quick request! :)

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 18:12:36 -0700

Bill Anderson wrote:

> I need to do this:
> "PARENTS[0].objectValues('Foo Object')"
> in python.

Got this one figured out ... the word 'DUH' comes to mind. ;)

Just getting excited 'cuz I'm close to getting a new Banner product out!

> OK, another one. I think I know the answer, bur calrification is nice :)
> If in a ZClass I am subclassing from ObjectManager, how would I subclass
> that in python?
>
> Close to a release of a new toy ... :)

This one can wait, I guess.

Release early and all ... announcement post due momentarily :)

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.