[Zope-dev] https://zope/manage

ethan mindlace fremen mindlace@imeme.net
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 01:28:18 +0000

Phil Harris wrote:

> Ethan,
>
> Have you cast an eye over this yet?
>
> http://www.post1.com/home/ngps/m2/

Phil, I've looked this package over, but due to my reliance upon mailman
and needing to allow users the possibility of having some non-zope
files, blasphemous though it may be, I need to provide SSL through
Roxen, in this case.

All I need to do is have a SiteAccess type thingy where all BASEs that
include /manage* get rewritten to read https instead of http.  A textual
change is all that's necessary, not any deep voodoo.

I'm poking through the zope code, but if someone could point out what
files I would need to look at/work on, that would be a great help.

Ethan Fremen
imeme.net