[Zope-dev] zClasses with zClasses - can they act in a folderish way?

Damian Morton morton@dennisinter.com
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:09:02 -0500

Ive been experimenting with zClasses nested within zClasses. I can get all
kinds of behaviours happening and its extremely usefull. What I cant seem to
achieve is to get a nested zClass to display in a folderish manner in the
managment tree. I can get zClasses at the top level of a product to display
in a folderish way (i.e. having a '+' control to expand its subtrees), but I
cant get a zClass embedded inside a zClass to display this way. Ive tried
subclassing from Folder, ObjectManager, nothing, etc etc, but nothing seems
to work. Any suggestions anyone?