[Zope-dev] Manipulating Meta-Type Global Add list on per-instance basis

Josh Zeidner jmz_phylogenic@hotmail.com
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 14:45:52 EST

Hello,

  I am currently trying to define a Z-Class that inherits from Object
Manager that has the special behavior of being able to change its "allowable
sub-objects" on a per-instance basis.

*****************

ex.

  I instantiate the class at a particular location I want this object to
only be able to contain objects of type "AppleObject" and "OrangeObject".

  I instantiate the class at another location and I want this object to only
contain objects of type "LemonObject" and "LimeObject".

  note that the difference here is that both of the containers are of the
same type.

  is it possible to have this flexibility after the ZClass has been defined?

  -thanks

    Josh Zeinder