[Zope-dev] feedback wanted on ZCatalog changes...

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:16:07 -0500

Ok, I looked at your bug fixes (you had the diffs there, shoulda looked
before opening my mouth and asking...)

WRT the first bug, returning a list for uniqueValuesFor, I suspect this
would break alot of existing code, but I'm not sure.  Perhaps a good
workaround would be an _.list() so that the tuple can be converted
outside the index instead of in?

The second bug involving string.find I fixed and checked in.  Thanks.

-Michel