[Zope-dev] DCOracle Setup file for 8.1.5

Jim Cain jec@mgmt-inc.com
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 16:49:10 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for your recommendation. Right now I'm in the testing process to
see how reliably this will work.

In the meantime, I actually got DCOracle built, and the test works
okay. I restarted Zope, and eureka! Zope can query Oracle! I thought this
process would be excrutiatingly painful. I hope this doesn't mean I have
some core dumps to look forward to instead. :-(

Jim