[Zope-dev] searching/viewing Zope source?

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sun, 09 Jan 2000 02:33:30 -0500

Jon Udell wrote:

> <http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/>
>
> I wonder if there's a tool like this that groks Python syntax rather
> than C?

Jon, though I haven't used the product that generates the
cross-reference stuff for Mozilla (lxr), I did search their mailing list
and checked out a CVS release.  It would appear that lxr (which is
written in Perl) does grok Python code (at least minimally), as it
includes a language module for Python in the CVS checkout.  lxr requires
that you set up a relational database of some kind (which I don't have
handy at home), so I didn't bother to set it up to try it out.  But I
suppose it's worth a shot.

See http://lxr.linux.no/

--
Chris McDonough