[Zope-dev] Zope/CORBA integration proposal

Josh Zeidner jmz_phylogenic@hotmail.com
Sun, 09 Jan 2000 17:05:12 EST

Tres,

  A Zope/CORBA bridge would be extremely useful...

  In my view Zope has its major utility as a small-scale dynamic content
server.  A CORBA bridge would allow Zope to integrate with :

   1) Server side and Client side Java, the largest growth area in the
server-side dev market.
   2) High-End distributed systems( mainly in the financial industry ).

  Keep me posted on its progress!

   -Josh Zeidner