[Zope-dev] mod_pcgi2 version 0.3.0.

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:38:45 +0000 (GMT)

Hi!

   http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/mod_pcgi2

   Implemented new command PCGI_SetEnv to set environment variable specific
to this location. I use this to pass SiteRootPATH env var to SiteAccess
object. This completes virtual hosting support.

   I converted my sites to use the module instead of RewriteRule and
Zope.cgi:
   http://sun.med.ru/pcgi/
   http://sun.med.ru/pcgi/Random
   http://sun.med.ru/~zphd/ - this served by root folder "phd02";
SiteAccess is used for virtual hosting.

   I found and traced minor problem in the using of buffer "t". I fixed the
problem by extending it 1 char more - made it 11 chars instead of 10
(HDRLEN) - and zero-fill it before using.

   I found yet another problem and will fix it in 0.4.0. It seems I copied
too much from Andrew's mod_pcgi :) I need to change pcgiStartProc back to
double-fork. With current code, Apache remembers PID of started process and
kills it on stop or restart.

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru